SECRETed releases an open invitation for entities interested in reserach activities of SECRETed. The interested entities can be linked with SECRETed as Listed Stakeholders. The call applies for any company (regardless its size), scientific society and partnership (National, EU, International), research and technology organisations and institutes, academic institutes, individual professionals or other entity.
The Listed Stakeholders benefit from:
- Specific dissemination material related to SECRETed achievements and generated results.
- Participating in surveys to gather valuable feedback for end-user applications to be considered in R&D activities of SECRETed.
- Promoting their entities (logo, link and description) through the SECRETed website and social media.
- And especially, entering the priority list of candidates to cover the last 3 places of the SECRETed Experts Advisory Board, which will be capable of affecting, to some extent, the research activities of SECRETed.
Medicinal plants and natural products offer unique opportunities in healthcare and drug development. The Society for Medicinal Plant and Natural Product Research is dedicated to:
- Work towards a healthier life for humans and animals through developing a more evidence-based use of medicinal natural products
- Promote research and development in the broad field of natural products
- Provide a platform for exchange of knowledge and ideas related to medicinal natural products (conferences, e-symposia, workshops, podcasts etc.)
The main aims of the society is to connect people dedicated to all aspects of natural product research from academia, industry and stakeholders, & Fostering basic and applied research in various fields of medicinal plants and natural product research.
Visit the Society for Medicinal Plant and Natural Product Research website
A TASTE FOR SAVOIR-FAIRE
We transform the ideas of artists and innovators into exclusive, fine fragrances. MANE’s international perfumers draw on over a century of know-how in fragrance creation and extraction technologies, to mix precious, essential oils and innovative molecules that give shape to scents which fulfil consumers’ ever-evolving needs and desires.
We awaken the senses by composing delectable, surprising tastes. Our flavours division supports leaders of the food and drink industry by providing cutting-edge solutions for use in beverages, dairy, confectionary products, baked goods, savoury items and more.
Our products embody the most exemplary raw materials. With 145 years of experience in producing natural ingredients, we continuously strive to bring our consumers the most delectable, efficient solutions.By combining synthetic molecules and natural ingredients from around the world with our in-house technology, we can provide the most comprehensive collection of qualitative, thrilling creations.
By merging state-of-the-art technology and uninhibited creativity, MANE allows innovation to flourish, resulting in unprecedented solutions that stimulate, thrill, and touch consumers. The synergy and collaborative work of our R&D teams translate into breakthrough technologies and research findings. These, in turn, generate unique synthetic molecules and natural raw materials that enrich the palettes of perfumers and flavourists around the world.
Visit the MANE website.
Unlocking the potential of people, nature & science to nourish the world
Kalsec is a global company that provides a full portfolio of high quality, natural food and beverage ingredients for savory food and brewed beverage applications. With over 1,500 products and deep in-house expertise, we are uniquely positioned to provide solutions for your natural taste and sensory, food protection, colors and hops needs. And since our ingredients are derived from natural sources we can help you create products that meet the expectations of today’s most label-conscious consumers.
- Analytical: Our analytical chemists employ qualitative and quantitative testing, along with chemometrics, to ensure that the ingredients we use meet the strictest global standards, are pesticide compliant and haven’t been adulterated in any way that would affect your product’s marketability.
- Applications: Beverages, Fats & Oils, Flavors & Seasoning Blends, Meat & Poultry, Noodles, Pickles, Plant-Based Protein, Refrigerated & Prepared Foods, Sauces, Dressings & Condiments, Snacks.
- R&D: Constantly looking for new ways to refine processes and improve our products so we can help you improve yours.
- Sensory: Trained on the Spectrum Method™, our panel of sensory experts are masters of their craft. To confirm your products’ flavor and aroma match your desired expectations, they evoke, measure, analyze and interpret sensory responses using the following techniques: Descriptive analysis, Time intensity analysis, Discrimination testing and Threshold testing.
Visit the kalsec website.
Founded in 1925, we continue to build on our heritage every day, with sustainability always central to our thinking, turning exciting and often ground-breaking ideas into practical solutions for our customers. Using Smart science to improve lives™ is made possible thanks to our distinctive values-led culture, which brings together our in-house knowledge, passion and entrepreneurial spirit. This governs how we interact with our customers, how we work with each other, and guides our relationships with partners.
Our corporate strategy ensures a focus on growth, innovation and sustainability, applying smart science to help customers deliver on their consumer and sustainability commitments while achieving our own: creating sustainable value for shareholders.
We are a focused Life Sciences and Consumer Care company, our smart science is found in products that touch our lives every day from life-saving pharmaceuticals and sun protection to crop yields and seed enhancement.
Our innovation is focused on sustainability and, in particular, biotechnology. Scaling our biotechnology capabilities is one of our core strategic priorities and a key aspect of how we will enhance the sustainability of our processes, contributing to the achievement of our sustainability target to increase our use of bio-based raw materials to over 75% by 2030.
Visit the CRODA website.