SECRETed releases an open invitation for entities interested in reserach activities of SECRETed. The interested entities can be linked with SECRETed as Listed Stakeholders. The call applies for any company (regardless its size), scientific society and partnership (National, EU, International), research and technology organizations and institutes, academic institutes, individual professionals or other entity.
The Listed Stakeholders benefit from:
- Specific dissemination material related to SECRETed achievements and generated results.
- Participating in surveys to gather valuable feedback for end-user applications to be considered in R&D activities of SECRETed.
- Promoting their entities (logo, link and description) through the SECRETed website and social media.
- And especially, entering the priority list of candidates to cover the last 3 places of the SECRETed Experts Advisory Board, which will be capable of affecting, to some extent, the research activities of SECRETed.
Medicinal plants and natural products offer unique opportunities in healthcare and drug development. The Society for Medicinal Plant and Natural Product Research is dedicated to:
- Work towards a healthier life for humans and animals through developing a more evidence-based use of medicinal natural products
- Promote research and development in the broad field of natural products (see research areas below) The GA awards and travel grants could be mentioned here, to evidence also the special attention for your researchersand scientists from developing areas)
- Provide a platform for exchange of knowledge and ideas related to medicinal natural products (including our annual conferences, e-symposia, workshops, podcasts etc.)
The main aims of the society is to connect people dedicated to all aspects of natural product research from academia, industry and stakeholders, & Fostering basic and applied research in various fields of medicinal plants and natural product research, which include
- Horticulture of Medicinal Plants
- Pharmacognosy and Natural Product Chemistry
- Biological and Pharmacological Activities Technological Approaches, Formulation and Delivery Systems
- Technological Approaches, Formulation and Delivery Systems
- Phytotherapy, Animal Healthcare and Veterinary Medicine
- Basic & Applied Research
Link to website: https://ga-online.org/
AREAS OF EXPERTISE – A TASTE FOR SAVOIR-FAIRE
We transform the ideas of artists and innovators into exclusive, fine fragrances. MANE’s international perfumers draw on over a century of know-how in fragrance creation and extraction technologies, to mix precious, essential oils and innovative molecules that give shape to scents which fulfil consumers’ ever-evolving needs and desires. By merging technology and creativity, our Fine Fragrances Creative Studios has ventured into new olfactive territories, developing some of the most unique, prestigious fragrances in the world.
We awaken the senses by composing delectable, surprising tastes. Our flavours division supports leaders of the food and drink industry by providing cutting-edge solutions for use in beverages, dairy, confectionary products, baked goods, savoury items and more. Through our unique expertise, understanding of consumer preferences and unrivalled knowledge of raw materials, we provide our clients with the best of nature, to enhance their gustative experience.
Our products embody the most exemplary raw materials. With 145 years of experience in producing natural ingredients, we continuously strive to bring our consumers the most delectable, efficient solutions. MANE creates sustainable partnerships with local producers to support artisanal know-how while merging it with our internal expertise. By combining synthetic molecules and natural ingredients from around the world with our in-house technology, we can provide the most comprehensive collection of qualitative, thrilling creations.
By merging state-of-the-art technology and uninhibited creativity, MANE allows innovation to flourish, resulting in unprecedented solutions that stimulate, thrill, and touch consumers. The synergy and collaborative work of our R&D teams translate into breakthrough technologies and research findings. These, in turn, generate unique synthetic molecules and natural raw materials that enrich the palettes of perfumers and flavourists around the world.
- 7500+ people
- 27 Manufacturing sites
- 50 R&D centres
Justifying continuous growth over the years
- $ 1,569 million in sales (2020)
- $ 1,781 million in sales (2021)